Project Engineer, Engineering & Project Management
Teesside, United Kingdom
- Manage and coordinate the execution of site projects through all phases (design, procurement, construction, pre-commissioning and close-out) within company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Lead project execution by effectively managing safety, quality, cost and schedule and interface with all project internal and external stakeholders.
- The role reports directly to the Sr Manager, Engineering & Project Management Europe and will be based at Teesside site.
- Responsibility for all EHSS aspects of the projects and proactively promote a safe working environment
- Lead the project team to provide a world-class project execution service and implement best practices at E&PM Site level
- Project Development including reviewing the CDP as prepared by the company or third party; creating and leading the project execution strategy, ITB planning, Level 2 schedule and +/- 10%cost estimate; engagement of all stakeholders
- Project Execution including managing site projects complying with safety standards and delivering within approved budget and according to project specifications and procedures; managing and coordinating design activities and managing the Project Engineering Alliance Resource
- Contract Administration to ensure compliance with technical procedures and standards and implementation of change management
- Manage the resources assigned by Project Engineering Alliance and demonstrate team leadership and conflict resolution whilst promote professionalism and productive working
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in Engineering and preferably post graduate qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or related field
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have an international certification in Project Management from an internationally recognized institution
- 3-5 years experience in petrochemicals or in an industrial environment with 3-5 years project management experience
- The role is site based however will have regular interactions with colleagues across the region as well as globally so an ability to operate and lead within a culturally diverse environment is required.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.