Unified Communications System Analyst
Within the Corporate IS department, you are in charge of supporting, maintaining and deploying the Unified Communications systems according to Ferring Quality standards and guidelines. In daily contact with various international co-workers, you communicate with a high-level of customer focus and use your analytical skills to propose efficient solutions to various business/technical problems.
Your main responsibilities
- Ensure UC systems support and maintenance (ITIL incident/problem/change/ Mgmt.) according to Service Level Agreements and Ferring Corporate IS Quality standards
- Contribute to system deployment activities across multiple geographical locations
- Translate business process change, assess technical risks/business impacts and implement technical changes
- Deliver technical and functional requirements analysis and/or IT system assessments
- Participate as a key technical resource in delivering valuable contributions and high quality documentation to various IT projects
- Understand systems processes and dependencies to other supporting systems. Identify root cause and solve technical problems and complex issues with cross-systems thinking
- Coordinate outsourced work packages to external partners (specify work, verify progress and quality, test and approve delivery and request re-work where necessary)
- Contribute to Unified Communications roadmap and strategy
- Stay informed about technology developments in order to identify and pro-actively communicate roadmap changes, improvement opportunities, innovation projects and potential shared topics with other competence centres
- Bachelor degree in telecommunication or equivalent IT background
- 2+ years of experience in global system administration and support in an international context
- Experience in managing Cisco Unified Communications solutions including Communications Manager, Unity Connection, Jabber, Meeting Server and TelePresence video systems
- Cisco certification (voice, video, collaboration, routing/switching) is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build and keep good working relation with customers from various business areas
- Open minded and team player
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.