Supply Chain, Material and Activity Planner
Ref#: CH-FER-0099 / R0007869
Supply Cain, Material and Activity Planner
- Key point of contact between Global and Local Supply Chain
- Establish and follow a priority list of batches to be released
- Interacting on a daily basis with the QC, QA, Warehouse and Production Departments
- Manage obsolete stock of secondary packaging
- Manage Planning for rework activity
- Analyse replenishment proposal from Planning module of ERP (ASCP)
- Optimize order size of the material to get the best purchasing price
- Minimize obsolescence costs of purchased material
- Back up of the Third Party Manufacturing (TPM) & Material Planner during holidays
- Build and optimize Department KPI’s
- Ideally 3 to 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Good communication, good leadership
- Organised & proactive approach
- Teamwork and customer orientated
- Strong knowledge of Excel (Advanced Level)
- Fluency in French and English
- Good understanding of the manufacturing processes to get the best performance and find the optimum planning
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.