Senior Project Manager
Ref#: CH-FER-0101 / R0008054
- Plan and lead projects through the Engineering, Design, Construction, Commissioning and Qualification phases with the help of Local & Global Engineering, Contractors and Ferring involved departments
- When relevant, build up the local Engineering and Maintenance Organisation for the new facility by hiring engineers / technicians for the various disciplines: Mechanical, HVAC, Electrical, Control Systems etc.
- Provide Engineering Expertise and be the interface between Ferring Global Engineering and local Engineering / Maintenance, Contractors, other Ferring departments according to the project organisation set-up
- EHS responsible for the duration of the project, provide technical support for the installation checks during the construction of the facility, provide support for the commissioning and star-up of the facility, provide qualification support for the new facility
- Manage all contacts with local authorities for permitting, environmental, waste disposal, construction zone and facility cleaning etc.
- Coordinate activities with the Engineering & Maintenance Department of the existing sites or neighbouring Production site
- When needed (i.e. green field), provide support for all future maintenance activities and prepare maintenance schedule; Spare parts: support for the purchase and management
- Prepare for the Maintenance Management System implementation in line with Ferring standards
- Schedule and plan all future calibration activities – calibration schedule
- Organise preparation of Maintenance and Calibration SOP’s for the new Facility
- Coordinate the training of Engineering & Maintenance Personnel for the new Facility
- Ensure good coordination between all Ferring’s involved departments (R&D, LQA & GQA, Legal, procurement, Production, LSC & GSC, organisation where required)
- Degree in Engineering, Pharmacy, Chemistry or Chemistry Engineering
- Have around 10 years’ experience in engineering related roles in the pharmaceutical industry
- Broad technical knowledge of the Various Engineering Disciplines in the Pharmaceutical environment, both on clean and black utilities, process and packaging equipment, , automation, Instrumentation and Civil Engineering
- Using software such as MS-Word, Excel, Autocad, Product Design Specification (PDS) and should have extensively used Project IT Tools like MS- Projects, etc.
- This person shall also have knowledge of quality assurance and cGMP and good working knowledge of DS and DP manufacturing, GMPs, and FDA
- A task orientated, analytical person who is very comfortable working towards set objectives and has a track record of achieving results in this regard
- This is a team player happy to be in an international and multicultural environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Minimum five years’ experience in manufacturing industry (preferably in API manufacturing) with demonstrated project execution experience. Some formal training in the project management process
- Good knowledge of various types of pharmaceutical dosage form, in particular sterile products
- Good command of English, French and any other language (verbal & written)
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to represent the business to the customer/external stakeholders
- Experience with project management tools e.g. MS Project
- Good knowledge of software such as MS-Word, Excel, Autocad, Product Design Specification (PDS), etc.
- Ability to work well as an integral part of a large Project Team, a team player, task oriented and keen on working in a cross-cultural working environment towards set objectives
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.