Senior Project Engineer
Ref#: CH-FER-0111 / R0008598
Senior Project Engineer
- Lead project teams and tasks assigned: Prepare initial project scope, budget, resource needs and economic evaluation and timeline definitions. Ensure that projects meet business as well as quality requirements
- Select and lead external support to be involved in the project (Engineering companies, suppliers, builders, consultants, etc.)
Execution of project:
- Design, transfer and implement new layout, equipment and processes related to all operational activities
- Ensure within the St-Prex Operations multi-functional team, that production processes and process projects comply with all appropriate technical design, safety and cGMPs guidelines, installation, commissioning, qualification/validation and operational requirements as well as time and cost requirements
- Always think LEAN improvement and propose adequate modification to existing equipment, implement changes if approved. Ensure proper hand-over to internal customers including training and support during start-up
- Respect of SHE Rules for all manufacturing team (PPI, Waste selective, improvement, energy and water consumption, ergonomics at workplace, she event and near miss records)
- Process, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent at University level
- Min. 8 years process and project Engineering experience within Solid dosage form and Biotechnology Pharmaceutical environment
- Process & Equipment Qualification experience
- Project management skills (incl. MS Project)
- Able to take technical & quality decisions according to budget and deadline
- Fluent in English and French speaking/writing
- Good IT skills : Microsoft project, Excel, Word, Power point
- Good automation, Mechanical & electrical skills
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.