Senior Operational Excellence Business Partner
Ref#: CH-FER-0085 / R0006728
Headquartered in Saint-Prex, Switzerland, Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets. The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics. Ferring has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries. To learn more about Ferring or its products please visit www.ferring.com.
- Work with the OpEx network to prioritize scope and timing of the Lean Transformation program in the different sites and functions. Align the Lean transformation agenda with the Product Supply short term priorities and mid-term business plan
- Promote and increase awareness of Lean/Six Sigma-based culture, tools and methodologies to all levels of the organization. Coach, train and mentor business leaders, site leaders and respective teams in the use of Lean/Six Sigma concepts, tools and change management techniques
- Lead larger or more complex Lean Improvement cross-functional projects with dedicated resources,
- Develop and maintain standard training and coaching materials to enable continued development of internal capabilities regarding Lean principles, tools and mind-set
- Create and maintain standard methods for data gathering and analysis, metrics definitions, benefits tracking and reporting that will drive consistency across all sites and functions
- Support the local OpEx leaders, Lean Transformation Officers, Lean Transformation Agents in the implementation process, facilitating improvement events when necessary
- Develop a community of Lean Change Leaders (i.e. Operational Excellence Team) for current success and future pool of leadership talent
- Ensure as early as possible adoption of Lean in any new business development (Lean by Design)
- Benchmark Ferring progresses vs Pharma trends; practice of regular assessment through PS the organization to measure continuous improvement and cultural change
- As needed, manage external consultant partners to ensure a successful implementation
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry especially manufacturing and supply chain processes
- Proficient in project and program management ; and change management
- Financial skills, e.g. experience with building business cases and/or benefit tracking models combined with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical expertise combined with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Outstanding facilitation and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated personal credibility with leaders and staff
- Ability to engage others in forward thinking dialogue, facilitate consensus, obtain buy-in and drive for successful adoption of change initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry especially manufacturing processes
- Experience leading local or global transformation programs
- Fluent English (spoken and written) – one of any other language spoken within Ferring network a plus (Mandarin, Hebrew, Russian, German, French, …)
- Self-motivated, persistent, diplomatic motivator, goal-oriented, effective and strong consensus-building skills, able to work effectively in a matrix organization and in cross-cultural environments
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
Ferring International Center S.A. as well as all related entities (in the following Ferring) do not accept any candidate submission from unsolicited third parties. Candidates presented by unsolicited third parties (such as recruitment agencies, head hunters etc.), will not be entered into the recruitment process and will not be considered further. Further on, no contractual relationship will result out of such a submission between Ferring and a third party. Ferring is not obligated nor willing to pay any fee to third parties submitting candidates in this manner.
Ferring are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities to all prospective employees within the recruitment process. Ferring complies with and supports all national and local laws pertaining to non-discrimination. Please note that Ferring is supported by Serendi for Talent Acquisition Services. As their Recruitment Process Outsourcing provider Serendi is exclusively in charge of the above-mentioned position. Your data is handled according to the compliance guidelines of Ferring. Please see the Recruitment Data Privacy Statement for more information. If you have any questions your recruiter will be happy to help. www.serendi.com
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.