Senior Manager, Project Management Global Marketing
Ref#: FER-0057 / BR408
- Centre of functional project management expertise and point of reference for Global Marketing (GMO) and Commercial project stakeholders on project management processes, tools and templates
- Training on key competences associated with project management methodology, tools and the PMM system, for GMO and Commercial
- Working with GSBLs and all relevant functions, establish baseline project plans and KPIs for designated launch projects.
- Ongoing data input and validation by all designated responsibles and functions involved in the launch projects, from the onset, through gates and milestones, to completion.
- Monitor progression, report on project KPIs, flag variances, propose workarounds, and escalate issues. Plan and coordinate regular launch team communication / meetings, supporting respective GSBLs.
- Recommend process, system and toolkit improvements, propose and support initiatives related to effective project planning, management and tracking of launches.
- Master’s degree in a Life Science discipline, Business Administration or Engineering
- Project Management certification and 5+ years of relevant Project Management experience
- Experience with the pharmaceutical product development and launch processes
- Change Management Experience
- Cross-functional experience in two or more areas such as Marketing & Sales, Research & Development, Manufacturing Operations, Regulatory, Quality Assurance, Human Resources, Finance
- Cross-cultural experience, having worked in several different countries/environments
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.