Senior Manager Production
Ref#: FER-0021-SMP / 363BR
- Manage production operations on multiple shifts and/or across several departments to assure cost effective, timely manufacture of quality products.
- Implement production philosophy: Efficiency, Cost, Safety and Quality according to budget
- Ensure that production routines comply with appropriate current GMP, safety and budget standards
- Establish activities directed toward Production continuity and balance: shift schedules, ensuring requisition of materials, machine loading, grievance resolution and equipment maintenance
- Coordinate and integrate with other plant function areas to ensure support in attaining output, productivity and quality
- Select, organise and define labour force to ensure consistent attainment of production schedules at optimum productivity and cost levels
- Recommend improvements in Production flows and methods
- Lead Operational Excellence Projects Implementation, including tools and change management process
- Lead improvement projects and routine organisation. Prepare project scope, budget, resource needs, economic evaluation and timeline. Ensure that projects meet business as well as quality and safety requirements
- Ensure a close follow-up on CAPA and deviations to identify root causes, avoid overdue closure and re-occurrence
- Communicate the Safety Health and Environment Policy and define an organization of the department in line with SHE Policy (Waste selective improvement, energy and water consumption, ergonomics at workplace, SHE event and near miss records
- Respect and lead the respect of these SHE rules
- Ensure development of the teams through training, coaching and talent management
- Degree in pharmacy, chemistry, engineering or related field
- Over 10 years’ experience in management of production operations
- Experience in relevant GMP subjects (EU, FDA, Japan, etc)
- Experience in implementing cost awareness and efficiency (LEAN) principle in production
- Knowledge in regulatory Health Authority inspections, safety requirements and Cost controlling
- Very good command of English
- Strong communicator and good leadership skills with focus on compliance and customer satisfaction.
- Powerful in reaching optimized team-spirit, staff performance and operational excellence.
- Creating and translating visions and missions. Ambassador for Lean and Six Sigma as a tool for continuous improvement.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.