Senior Manager Procurement Controlling
Ref#: FER-0044 / BR393
Overall: Financial controller of the Global Procurement Function, working closely with the function which has responsibility for direct, indirect and capital procurement, leveraging spend across the whole organization through strategic vision, operational planning and smooth execution.
a) by defining and deploying the methodology for the measurement of financial KPIs (e.g. savings and cost avoidance) across the Ferring Business (Regions/LBOEs/M&S and Functions);
b) by developing and implementing the finance controlling tools of the function;
c) by recommending savings and cost avoidance targets;
d) by measuring and monitoring the performance and proposing corrective actions.
- Definition of financial KPIs covering the categories of spend of Global procurement , methodology of measurement of these KPIs (e.g. definition and calculation of savings and cost avoidance)
- Development and deployment of the finance controlling processes, tools and reports to assess and monitor the performance of the procurement initiatives (e.g. savings and cost avoidance results)
- Support the Chief Procurement Officer (CPO) by recommending cost savings and cost avoidance targets, proposing priorities in terms of targets of spend categories and of countries / functions and recommending timelines for project achievements
- Measure and monitor the financial KPIs achievements
- Provide accurate and timely financial information on spend targets to CPO and Group Controlling
- Advise and challenge the CPO with timely and proactive analyses, assessments of variances
- Inform CPO and Group Controlling on any issue impacting potentially the achievement of the financial targets in a timely way as well as proposing remediation actions and solutions
- Ensure understanding by stakeholders of targets, achievement progress, remediation actions
- Present and justify financial assessment of initiatives towards stakeholders
- Final degree in Business economics or Certified Management Accountant or degree in Business management
- Proven practical knowledge of Finance & Controlling
- At least 5-8 years of relevant work in finance & controlling in a multinational company
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active, independent, self-starter, capable of prioritizing multiple tasks, hands-on, result oriented
- Pragmatic and problem solver
- Good technical/information systems skills
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.