Senior Enterprise Solution Architect (for manufacturing business domain)
Ref#: FER-0036 / BR385
Senior Enterprise Solution Architect(for manufacturing business domain)
- The role is responsible that the global defined business processes are designed and carried out within the framework of Ferring Enterprise ERP footprint (current & future), and the business processes are operating, performing efficiently and in compliance. Responsible to design the solution and carry out the global expansion of new ERP implementations.
- As System Responsible accountable for the day-to-day operations (including approval of changes) of a computerised validated system including interaction with the service owner. Those responsibilities are delegated by the System Owner (SO).
- Responsible for validation and operating in compliance as well as manage system performance, integrity and security.
- Designing strategic ERP solution to fulfill complex requirements of a heavily regulated Pharma Industry. Manage the implementation. Including responsibility for a geographic expansion and establishment of new sites.
- Designing of global and cross functional standard processes and pro-active identification of process improvement (Continuous improvement) and process redesign opportunities.
- As the process responsible, to yield the investment ERP Global template and pursue the continuous stream and cross stream improvement such as, application in use, processes and data definitions
- Deciding, designing, and carrying out the system enterprise architecture management processes and methods
- Deciding with Senior Management on enhancement prioritization. Architect effective solutions consistent with Ferring global template
- Building network and managing the external relationship with Ferring technology and service vendors i.e. represent Ferring in customer advisory boards and secure Ferring requirements are fulfilled
- As the senior advisor on problem solving approach, Accountable that problem resolution expertise is developed within FiPS Competency Center. Accountable that the Support and Maintenance team is improving skillset and efficiency in problem solving
- Participating in the management of members of Solution Architects team and motivate PM team members
- Leading and facilitating decisions on improvements with the Global Process Owners, Senior Managers (and teams) from the Business areas
- Relevant external and internal regulations and guidelines are in compliance and carried out (quality, safety, integrity, security and change control)
- Developing in co-operation with Business divisional management strategic IT plans for execution and adhere to overall business objectives. Be the primary partner for Business Divisions IT related process and technology innovation
- Driving definition & maintenance of technology road map for appropriate business domain and its integration from capability requirements to program/project definition
- Be initiator in new digital technologies experiments (POCs)
- University degree (Master’s or equivalent) in Finance and/or Supply Chain Management
- 10+ years related management experience in the stream.
- 5+ years’ experience in Life Science or Food Industry and IT
- 5+ years’ experience as solution/enterprise architect
- 10+ years in major ERP suites (e.g. Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards…) including in depth knowledge of their Data Models
- Experience of GXP regulated work within the Pharmaceutical Industry (GXP/GMP, FDA 21 CFR part 11)
- English - Fluent in speaking and writing
- Knowledge and experience working with complex business cases
- Proven ability to facilitate, manage and lead people in either Project or Line of Business
- Keen interest in new digital innovations and technologies
- Deep understanding of industries integration and process best practices
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.