Senior Director Product Supply Controller
Ref#: CH-FER-0107 / R000808 - SMP
- Product Supply Controlling - Financial performance and assessment
- Integrity of financial data and compliance
- Protection of Group assets - recommendation & implementation of sustained optimization of production costs
- Planning and Budgeting processes
- Management of the information flow between Product Supply and Group Finance for all Finance relevant matters
- Overall management of the Product Supply Finance & Controlling organization
- Degree in Business Management / CPA degree or equivalent / Engineering degree with an additional financial degree
- Minimum 10 years’ experience at senior level positions in a multinational environment, preferable in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in Production cost accounting
- Outstanding English communication skills, ability to handle cross-cultural and cross-functional communications with efficiency
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
- Capacity to interact and influence at executive level
- Strong people management skills
- Hands on approach. Strong appetite for multitasking /dealing with complex situations
- Demonstrated leadership for complex problem resolution
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.