- General administrative / secretarial duties to Sr. Management such as correspondence, calendar management, email and mail processing, presentations, minutes of meeting, filing/ documentation etc. with full discretion, dedication and loyalty.
- To make travel arrangements for Sr. Management and make the necessary bookings.
- To organize events, such as internal and external meetings, conferences, visits from guests, business conferences etc.
- To sort all kind of documents (i.e. correspondence, invoices, etc.) and file them accurately. To keep archives up-to-date. To prepare and submit expense claims. Ensure contracts are uploaded to relevant systems
- To make the follow-up of the budget, resources and cost. Coordination of costs and reports.
- To maintain the department training records
- To transform notes into professional presentations
- To provide assistance to the department with office programmes, translating and proof reading.
- To serve as a back-up for other assistants within the organization and ensure teamwork with them.
- 5-10 years’ experience in a comparable position
- College degree or above
- Fluent in English, fluency in other languages an asset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Writing and Communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ideally, good Knowledge of SharePoint
- Able to act as Project Manager and team player
- To show full discretion, trustworthy, dedication, loyalty and flexibility.
- Must be a strong believer in service and support to superior and his/her team(s).
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.