Ref#: CH-FER-0089 / R0007581
InHeadquartered in Saint-Prex, Switzerland, Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets. The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics. Ferring has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries. To learn more about Ferring or its products please visit www.ferring.com.
- Perform end-to-end purchase transactions for spare parts and consumables portfolio (requisition, order and receipts)
- Assist local purchasing activities providing data analysis
- Suggest purchasing improvement and find opportunities in cost/delivery/quality to support site performance
- Supply and assist purchasing management with relevant performance KPI
- Collaborate in contracts workflow (definition to approval)
- Support of users in purchase and invoice management system
- Maintain vendor ledger data in system
- Purchasing system super user, delivering end user training and support
- Suggest system enhancements to support business need
- Assist Controlling in data analysis when relevant
- College degree or above
- At least 5 years of experience, ideally in a Pharmaceutical Industry
- Purchasing technical skills
- Organized and proactive approach
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Teamwork oriented
- Profound understanding of business administrative processes
- Excellent language skills (oral and written) French and English, German is a plus
- Focused on details and minded towards precision and correctness
- IT knowledgeable (ERP, MS Office)
- Relevant theoretical background
- Excellent administration skills combined with logical, analytical perception
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
Ferring International Center S.A. as well as all related entities (in the following Ferring) do not accept any candidate submission from unsolicited third parties. Candidates presented by unsolicited third parties (such as recruitment agencies, head hunters etc.), will not be entered into the recruitment process and will not be considered further. Further on, no contractual relationship will result out of such a submission between Ferring and a third party. Ferring is not obligated nor willing to pay any fee to third parties submitting candidates in this manner.
Ferring are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities to all prospective employees within the recruitment process. Ferring complies with and supports all national and local laws pertaining to non-discrimination. Please note that Ferring is supported by Serendi for Talent Acquisition Services. As their Recruitment Process Outsourcing provider Serendi is exclusively in charge of the above-mentioned position. Your data is handled according to the compliance guidelines of Ferring. Please see the Recruitment Data Privacy Statement for more information. If you have any questions your recruiter will be happy to help. www.serendi.com
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.