Production Qualification Engineer
Ref#: FER-0066 / BR423
- Although based in Switzerland, the job holder will have to conduct a global role and identify the best sourcing channels for all Ferring entities.
- Apply and implement related Corporate and ICH guidelines
- Ensure qualification status for all GxPs systems (Production equipment)
- Propose and establish qualification strategy based on risk assessment. Write, related qualification protocols and reports, coordinate and execute qualification
- Activities for Production projects
- Participate in assessment and execution of Change Control, Deviation and CAPA
- Timely follow-up of deviations, CAPAs and CCs in collaboration with the production and other departments
- Active participation during Inspection and Customers Audits (incl. preparation)
- Participate and propose improvement to SOP qualification review with QA qualification responsible
- University degree in relevant scientific/technical discipline
- Minimum five years’ experience in qualification in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong understanding of cGMPs
- Good knowledge in Regulatory requirements
- Good knowledge of manufacturing and packaging operations
- Autonomy in the daily business
- Good experience in Pharmaceutical field
- Good verbal communication and communication skill (incl. English)
- Able to make quality decision on time
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.