Product Lead/ Project Manager
Ref#: CH-FER-0110 / R0008541
Product Lead/Project Manager
- Support the Associate Director /Director in providing strategic and operational advice to Technical Operations management.
- Provide expertise, guidance and direction to manufacturing sites and suppliers on all aspects of the manufacture and analytical assessment of DS and DP manufacturing, including continued process verification.
- Lead, manage or participate in technology introduction projects or Technology Transfer within Ferring manufacturing network.
- Lead, manage or participate in Technology Transfers between Ferring sites, to or from third party manufacturers.
- Act as Technical Product Manager for a Ferring product. The Technical Manager will represent a first point of contact within Ferring organisation for all technical support related to the product and will proactively support product or manufacturing improvements in collaboration with the relevant manufacturing site, including requirements related to Continued Process Verification.
- Participate in cross functional teams to create and implement manuals, guidelines, tools to facilitate and structure working processes within Ferring.
- Support, facilitate or manage strategic and cross- functional projects/ tasks
- Create and build productive and professional relationships within the Ferring network, suppliers and with industry bodies.
- Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry or Chemistry Engineering
- Minimum five years experience in manufacturing industry (preferably in API manufacturing) with demonstrated project execution experience. Some formal training in the project management process.
- Good working knowledge of DS and DP manufacturing, GMPs, and FDA preferred.
- Good knowledge of various types pharmaceutical dosage form, in particular sterile products.
- Good command of English (verbal & written).lil• Good communication (both written/verbal) and listening skills; an ability to persuade others by using evidence (facts and figures) to justify arguments;
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to represent the business to the customer/external stakeholders.
- Experience with project management tools e.g. MS Project, lil
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well as an integral part of a large Project Team, a team player, task oriented and keen on working in a cross-cultural working environment towards set objectives.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.