Operational Quality Engineer
Ref#: CH-FER-0033 / BR372-SMP
Manage quality improvement and Ensure Right First time production
- Work in partnership with other departments to ensure quality - Right First time of the production
- Manage & address quality problems in production
- Perform root cause analysis and drive improvements using In Process Control tools.
- Define and lead improvements of processes:
- Write, review and approve documents including standard operating procedures (SOPs), protocols, deviations, CAPAs, reports and other GMP document as required
- Support preparation and lead self-inspections & actions plan follow up
- Ensure and lead the respect of GMP’s rules in production
- Analyze reports and defective products to determinate trends, root cause analysis and recommend corrective action plan.
- Work in a team environment and independently as required
- You have an engineering education
- At least 3 years of experience in Pharmaceutical, Food Industry, FMCG, Aerospace or automotive industry
- Proven experience in problem solving and corrective actions, preventive actions (CAPA)
- Good technical understanding of different plant processes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent (verbal and written) French and English
- As a plus, experience in project management & LEAN Manufacturing
- Microsoft office skills and Minitab or other statistical program
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.