Manager Talent Management & Development Global
Ref#: FER-0043 / BR394
Our biopharmaceutical group is committed to helping people around the world build families and live better lives. With more than 65 years of history we pride ourselves as a leader in reproductive medicine and women’s health, and in specialty areas within gastroenterology and urology. Today, over one third of the company’s research and development investment goes towards finding innovative and personalized healthcare solutions to help mothers and babies, from conception to birth. Founded in 1950, Ferring now employs approximately 7,000 people worldwide, has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries.
- The Learning and Talent Management COE (Centre of Expertise) is made up of 4 pillars – performance, talent programs, organizational development and learning. This role focuses on processes, programs and initiatives in across several pillars.
- As an individual contributor to the Learning and Talent Management COE you will be accountable for the design, development, and implementation from start to end to the given areas.
- Drive key areas of employee engagement, Employment Value Proposition, employee onboarding
- Monitor and analyze the impact of solutions implemented
- Assess changes needed and adjust accordingly for the future
- Responsible for work stream planning, identifying dependencies, critical path items, communication, stakeholder and risk management
- Delivery of ad-hoc projects as directed
- You have a Master degree or equivalent
- You are someone with outstanding interpersonal skills, who has a minimum of 7 years of relevant HR experiences
- You are really strong in managing complex projects
- Excellent public speaking skills
- You speak and write English fluently (additional languages are an advantage)
- You are enthusiastic, passionate about People development and have a good sense of humor
- You are a quick learner and curious by nature
- You are a strong team player and demonstrates personal flexibility
- You keep up with developments in area of expertise by reading current journals, books, or magazine articles.
- You have experience in group and team facilitation
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.