Ref#: FER-0024-SMP / 356BR
- Maintain and guarantee the functionality of packaging and manufacturing lines following the good manufacturing practices and FICSA SOPs.
- Perform preparation and execution of preventive and execute corrective maintenance as process technicians
- Propose and realize technical improvements in partnership with support services
- Train the users staff (operators and line-leaders) on using of lines and preventive actions
- Create or update preventive maintenance SOPs and manage QR
- Lead TPM program for lines under his responsibility
- HSE Respect and lead the respect of the HSE rules
- ET or BTS / practical mechanical engineer diploma
- Minimum 6 years of experiences in a pharmaceutical industry , on maintenance and documentation during projects and operation phases (mandatory)
- Ability to manage others tasks if needed (give support to operators and line-leaders)
- Language: French, English
- Assure work shift (2x8 / 3x8)
- Ability to redact reports and to give informations
- Autonomy, able to take initiative and to propose solutions
- Flexibility more than on area
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.