- Improve flow of information and goods in the plant to obtain more reliable performance on selected initiatives
- Propose & implement necessary action to improve operational performance at plant level in collaboration with all departments managers
- Support the management in the selection of the relevant projects and set-up of KPI on site to measure performance.
- Active participation in the project implementation identified to reach the plant goals
- Train and coach managers and operators to the improvement Lean tools
- Follow training and become trainer for new tools and programs related to performance improvement and operational excellence
- Contribute to the implementation of the latest best practices and involved in internal training
- In charge to prepare & communicate regular updates, project status, reports and results reached to the Management team when needed
- Propose all improvements to reduce the COPS, plan at management level, and ensure achievements and measure benefits
- 5 years of experience in Automotive Industry
- Experience in GMP/Pharma environment is an asset
- Knowledge of lean concepts and improvements methodologies such as Sigma 6 (PE), continuous improvement, LEAN and TQM.
- Experience in project management
- Good understanding of the different plant processes to manage cross departmental projects
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.