- To assist the Internal Audit team in the performance of planned audits across any function and any global site in operations, finance, production, research, development, compliance, legal and external regulations as well as develop new audit tools and contribute to reporting documentation.
- Main responsibilities:
- Execute audit work and adapt work scheduled in light of emerging field work results to be able sufficiently evaluate the control environment for units of varying complexity using best practice approaches and techniques in accordance with the Ferring Group Strategy and Regulatory Landscape, and as aligned with professional standards for internal auditing. IT and System audit design and execution are to be included.
- Prepare and present audit results both verbally and in writing to management of the audited unit so they are persuasive, placed in the appropriate context and understood by the recipients.
- The Internal Audit team in general administrative matters which are related to the audit cycle, promotion of the Internal Audit and maintenance of department sites and intranet.
- Assist in the preparation of risk assessments and setting up the annual Internal Audit plan.
- The department in investigating and /or developing additional audit tools or techniques.
- Final degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Information Systems or qualified accountant or other professional qualifications in at least one area, such as CISA, CISM, CIA
- Proven practical knowledge of finance & controlling or system’s audit/ development. Other Pharma business experience may be considered
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in an audit / advisory or finance & controlling function (Big 4 experience is an advantage)
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge in Oracle ERP, MS Navision considered an advantage.
- Strong team player with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, independent, self-starter, capable of prioritising multiple tasks, hands-on, results oriented
- Pragmatic and problem solver
- Strong technical/information system skills
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%
- Second language highly desirable
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.