IT System Analyst Manufacturing
Serve as a representative for production information system with a focus on process and systems alignment.
- Update, maintain and develop ORACLE, MES, ANTARES, TRAKSYS
- Act as a system analyst for those applications
- Act as Manufacturing Key User and Local Administrator for ERP, MES and SERIALIZATION
- Provide training of current and new end users
- Assure that systems are properly used by users
- Centralize, log, incidents, problems to CIS
- Perform required testing and validation for change management together with CIS
- Provide new ideas and log enhancement request to optimize system use and better fit with end users requirements
- Develop and qualify new MES e-procedures
- Participate to the definition of MES strategy for the plant
- Assist in creation of dashboard for reporting
- Satisfy requirements with extraction of datas to support daily operations and annual report
- BSc or Engineering Master or equivalent in production management of information system or have the equivalent experience working in a Biotechnology company
- At least 5 years of working experience with an ERP or MES
- Working knowledge of Oracle/MES and SQL language would be ideal
- Advanced familiarity with production equipment and testing process flow
- Good knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP),FDA part 11 Guideline and GAMP5
- Microsoft Excel skills
- French & English: fluent
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.