Head of Supply Chain Excellence
Ref#: FER-0039 / BR398
Accountable for the overall GSC transformation agenda and will be the point of contact for the product supply transformation. Support Supply Chain Management team in the definition of the Supply Chain evolution roadmap and ensure is implementation.
Tracks Supply Chain performance and foster its improvement via the identification and execution of improvement projects, by sharing best practices.
Enhances organisational performance by helping the operational teams in re-designing the processes/roles/responsibilities, by successfully creating training plans and delivering training, by increase the lean mind-set and by managing all the communications around Supply Chain matters in order to develop and to lift up knowledge within Ferring.
- Drive the execution of the supply chain transformation and ensure its adherence to plan and to Product Supply transformation.
- Ensure the definition of the SC road map and the generation of the transformation execution plan.
- Foster Supply Chain Performance improvement and support operations via the identification and execution of SC projects on Processes, E2E visibility and lean on a global scale up to their full industrialisation.
- Tracking the Supply Chain Performance via the calculation and Reporting of the agreed set of KPIs reporting, support root-cause analysis and CAPA plan. Participate in the definition and implementation/review of KPIs.
- Actively propose activities to foster the E2E visibility and the related project liaising with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure proper communication around Supply Chain matters in order to develop and to lift up knowledge within Ferring.
- Responsible for staffing and talent management, learning and development, and performance management for direct reports and teams. Cross-functionally develop a professional teams across Regions. Ensure company values are kept, as expressed in the Ferring philosophy.
- Forster Supply Chain Intelligence by establishing voice of the customer as a driving force by leading benchmarking exercises, by injecting new ideas, trends or best practices from externals to feed the continuous improvement programme (PS Performance Drivers) .
- Support the operational teams in re-designing and document processes/roles/responsibilities and install a routine to verify adherence to processes.
- Ensure the creation creating training plans and the delivery of them.
- Master degree in Engineering, Economics or or equivalent ideally seconded by an MBA
- Thorough background in Lean and Supply Chain Management
- Previous experience in a senior management position with people management responsibility and exposure to Executive Management
- 10+ years international experience in different areas of Supply Chain Management
- 5+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry; thorough working knowledge of cGMP, GDP.
- Change Management experience
- Experience of Project Management in an international environment and/or with a complex scope.
- Superior communication skills
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.