Head of Legal Operations
Ref#: CH-FER-0108 / R0008364
- Driving efficiency and productivity in Ferring’s legal services
- Implementing and overseeing a technology infrastructure for legal services
- Vendor/law firm management
- Overseeing the agreement process and contract management system with a focus on continuous improvement
- Identifying and implementing training, business intelligence, and knowledge management solutions to enhance legal expertise
- Overseeing and managing digital communications strategy and tools for the Legal Department
- Developing and monitoring meaningful legal service metrics
- Minimum of a combined 10 years’ experience in (1) legal operations with an in-house legal department or a law firm, and (2) other relevant areas, such as IT, Finance, Project Management, etc.
- University degree in business or technology, MBA preferred
- Experience working in a multi-national corporate environment
- Experience in contract lifecycle management, including process redesign, technology and project management
- Comfort learning new technology and teaching it to others who have limited technical expertise
- Demonstrated ability to lead successful change management in a corporate setting
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects; demonstrated project management skills
- Willingness to travel internationally to Ferring’s offices world-wide
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.