Global Strategic Brand Leader
- Prepare and publish the Annual Strategic Global Brand plan for key brand(s), and then drive delivery. Working with Market Intelligence and Value Planning (MIVAP) and Global Market Access and Pricing (GMAP), to define appropriate required research and translate the relevant knowledge into insightful market and product drivers which help define leading marketing strategies for the brand.Ensure the pre-launch Brand plan follows best practice in terms of Launch Excellence, working closely with the Launch Excellence Project Manager (GMO), key affiliates and global functions Ensure engagement, communication and alignment of Strategy with Regions and Affiliates, through regional Strategic brand briefings and events.
- Act as the commercial representative on the Global Project Team(s). Together with MIVAP and GMAP, define appropriate research, and translate it into insightful product drivers. As needed, identify unmet medical needs, the emerging product profile, future market positioning, and pricing.
- For brands in pre-launch phase, co-leadwith R&D, the Launch Phase Global Project Team, and lead the Launch Execution Team to develop global launch implementation processes, working closely with the Launch Excellence project Manager (GMO), key affiliates and global functions
- Drive the Multidisciplinary Life Cycle Management Team and define and prioritize value-adding projects to extend product life cycle across the globe. As applicable, develop counter attack plans for the introduction of competitor brands into the market segments.
- Deliver targeted Global brand and Therapeutic Area events which are part of the agreed Global Plan. Such events may include Global Congress Activities, Ferring standalone meetings and/or Satellite Symposia at major professional societies, as well as internal events.
- For the allocated Brand(s), contribute to the Annual Portfolio Review Process for all Global Projects in which the incumbent acts as commercial team member providing the rationale and background for the commercial business case and subsequent prioritization presented to the Governance Committees on an annual basis.
- Contribute to the Global Therapeutic Area Strategy teams aimed at developing and achieving Ferring’s long-term vision of market leadership in the defined Therapeutic Areas.
- Undertake with Medical Affairs colleagues and other colleagues globally and locally, Global Thought Leader/ KEE/ other key stakeholder Interactions relevant to develop and deliver strategic plan and messages.
- Where specific expertise is required and with the input of the AVP/ Senior Director/s, collaborate with Global Business Development and R&D Portfolio Management in the identification, assessment and eventual acquisition of business development opportunities, covering unmet need, feasibility and commercial opportunity which integrate with the Global Therapeutic Area strategy and deliver the overall Vision for the Brand.
- Min. 10 years of pharmaceutical industry experience with 5+ years in Senior Brand/Business Unit management/medical marketing including minimum 2 years in an international environment. Uro-Oncology and/or Oncology and/or Urology marketing experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree level in Business/ Marketing and/or Science. MBA preferred. Relevant experience supersedes education requirement.
- Fluent in English, outstanding English writing skills and preferably a sound knowledge of another language.
- Comprehensive understanding of pharmaceutical product development process including early commercial assessments, new product launches, and Life Cycle Management. Basic medical understanding.
- Strong presentation and written communication skills. Analytical skills.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.