Global Strategic Brand Leader
- Prepare and publish the Annual Strategic Global Brand plan for all defined Brands. Working with Business Intelligence and Market Access to define appropriate required research and translate the relevant knowledge into insightful market and product drivers which help define leading marketing strategies for in-line brands. Ensure distribution, communication and alignment of Strategy with regional organisations and M&S companies, through regional Strategic brand briefings and events.
- For in-line products, drives the Multidisciplinary Life Cycle Phase Global Project Team and define and prioritise value-adding projects to extend product life cycle across globe. As applicable: develop counter attack plans for the introduction of competitor brands into the market segments.
- Deliver targeted Global brand and Therapeutic Area events which are part of the agreed Global Communications Plan for in-line and development products. Such events may include Ferring standalone meetings or Satellite Symposia at major professional societies.
- For the allocated Brand, contribute to the Annual Portfolio Review Process for all Global Projects in which the incumbent acts as commercial team member providing the rationale and background for the commercial business case and subsequent prioritization presented to the Research Development and Marketing Committee on an annual basis.
- As required by the Senior Director contribute to the Global Therapeutic Area Strategy team aimed at developing and achieving Ferring’s long-term vision of market leadership in the defined Therapeutic Area.
- For brands in launch phase, co-chair with R&D the Launch Phase Global Project Team and develop global launch implementation processes. As part of the launch phase process, build and chair the associated Global Launch Leaders Team aimed at integrating market insight from Regions and Ferring M&S affiliates into the launch process.
- Undertake with Medical Affairs colleagues Global Thought Leader Interactions relevant to deliver strategic plan and messages.
- With the specific input of the TA Senior Director/Director collaborate with Global Business Development and R&D Portfolio Management in the identification, assessment and eventual acquisition of business development opportunities, covering unmet need, feasibility and commercial opportunity which integrate with the Global Therapeutic Area strategy and deliver the overall Vision for the Brand.
- For development products/projects in scope act as the commercial representative on the Early Phase Global Project Teams. Together with Business Intelligence/Market Access define appropriate research and translate it into insightful product drivers. Identify unmet medical needs, the emerging product profile, future market positioning, and pricing.
- Min. 10 years of pharmaceutical industry experience with 5+ years in Senior Brand/Business Unit management/medical marketing including minimum 2 years in an international environment. Uro-Oncology and/or Oncology and/or Urology marketing experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree level in Business/ Marketing and/or Science. MBA preferred. Relevant experience supersedes education requirement.
- Fluent in English, outstanding English writing skills and preferably a sound knowledge of another language.
- Comprehensive understanding of pharmaceutical product development process including early commercial assessments, new product launches, and Life Cycle Management. Basic medical understanding.
- Strong presentation and written communication skills. Analytical skills.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.