Global Strategic Brand Associate
Ref#: FER-0034 / BR380
Global Strategic Brand Associate
- This is a key role in the Global Marketing Organization, providing insight and critical support to the Global Strategic Brand Leaders and/or Senior Directors allowing objectives outlined in Strategic Global Brand Plans to be reached. The role provides:
- Support to Global launch teams for all brands in launch phase and coordinating launch programmes
- Support and leverages opportunities for smaller more established brands
- Development of promotional and/or educational materials to support brand strategies
- Responsibility for collecting, analysing and presenting market and sales analytics including global, regional, local trends, influences, for Ferring and competitor products
- Support role in understanding stakeholder journeys, identifying pain points and areas for Ferring to address
- Builds relationships with local country Ferring stakeholders, to collect and develop critical best practice sharing processes and assets, keeping them continually updated and relevant for the internal global Ferring stakeholder audience.
- Understanding the stakeholder-`s’ Journeys: in coordination with the Brand Leaders, the Ferring Digital team, and Market Intelligence, identifies customer stakeholder/ patient journeys and related gaps and pain points and proposes strategies and tactics to address the needs identified
- Competitive analysis : in coordination with the Market Intelligence team, ensure regular updates of a competitive landscape analysis assessing global market current and future trends as well as the relative strength of brands today and in the future from our competitors
- Business Analytics: in coordination with the countries, the Market Intelligence team, and Corporate information system; assess the Market Share development of our key competitors and how our brands fit within their segments. Provide data analyses and tracking tools
- Promotional or educational item development: coordinates development and execution of promotional or educational pieces which may include digital assets/ marketing campaigns, manages the internal approval process, organizes internal and cross functional review meetings in coordination with Marketing/Communication agencies. Supervises the planning process and troubleshoots when a reprioritization of activities is necessary.
- Direct responsibility for Management of smaller Legacy Brands: supports and leverages opportunities for smaller and/or more established brands
- Congress activities: key team member for international congresses, taking on full responsibility for certain activities
- Internal Brand site updates and maintenance: maintains and regularly updates the brand sites with relevant news and assets to support the overall brand strategy. Makes sure that the site is alive, used and a practical tool by the regions and countries and fills any potential gaps. This would include proactively collecting and sharing launch materials/ best practice across the markets
- Minimum of 2 years pharmaceutical industry experience ideally in marketing/ product management, although experiences in other commercial relevant functions can be considered as well. Experience in FMCG can be considered as well.
- Digital marketing experience would be of value.
- Experience in a local country environment would be of value.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing and/or Science. A Master degree is preferred.
- Fluent in English, writing and communication skills. Another EU language is an asset.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.