Global Procurement Manager
Ref#: FER-0067 / BR422
- Maximize value for the Ferring Group overall by providing efficient procurement solutions and deals through leveraging economies of scale, optimizing demand, optimizing processes and capturing supplier’s innovation
- Main categories in scope : Professional Services, Consulting services, HR services
- Ensure engagement & management of relationship with stakeholders in areas of responsibility
- Gather demand and spend information within supported Divisions to identify areas of savings
- Develop procurement strategy to achieve the target of the supported Divisions at above country level. implement the strategy at country level effectively
- Provide a high level of purchasing service to supported Divisions that will support sales and growth
- Develop and maintain a culture of performance in the purchasing function in own area of responsibility, resulting in continuous improvement of costs and customer service level
- In-depth knowledge of the responsible spend category, understand the supplier market.
- Lead strategic sourcing projects in responsible area.
- Carry out supplier performance management and supplier relationship management
- Analyse risks and set-up risk mitigation plan
- Set-up of supplier continuous improvement program where appropriate
- Track and report cost savings and cost avoidance in responsible category.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in procurement/ supply chain / business admin.
- Minimum 8 years’ experiences in procurement, and minimum 3 years in a global buyer position for indirect spend categories.
- Excellence in demand analysis, supplier analysis which leads to establish procurement category strategy in responsible category at global level.
- Excellence in implement global category strategy at country level.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong inter personal skills and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Decision making ability to purchase goods or services in alignment with the objectives of the supported entities
- Comprehensive understanding of purchasing processes and knowledge of best practices for sourcing, supplier management and procure-to-pay
- Experience of project management in a complex (multi-cultural / multi-functional) scope
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.