Global Medical Director, Uro-Oncology
Ref#: FER-0065 / BR424
- Foster collaboration with respective global commercial and clinical leaders to design a differentiated, product specific, global medical affairs plan that addresses unique regional needs and evidence gaps while optimizing market accessibility and creating a compelling value proposition.
- Consolidate regional input and enabling delivery of a focused and unified Medical Affairs voice in the design of compound development and LCM strategies, including label expansion
- Drives advocacy and external expert outreach and development; builds and leverages relationships with external customers to ensure robust physician and patients insights are built into medical plans to drive successful product launches and product support
- Lead interactions with investigators, cooperative groups and oncology research networks; handle publications planning, medical education (inclusive of symposia, speaker training) and advisory boards globally
- Evaluation of Business Development opportunities from medical viewpoint within bladder cancer
- Participate in the review of IIT proposals in global review meetings and oversee the scientific review of IIT protocols; Lead the IIT-related communication to key internal stakeholders
- Manages, coaches, leads and develops direct reports as required
- Interact, collaborate, and integrate processes with functional area peers including Medical Affairs, Clinical Development, Regulatory, Commercial, Compliance and Legal
- Communicate existing and potential paradigm shifts in relevant cancer treatments and key competitors to guide future development strategie
- 5-10 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry with a successful track record in medical affairs.
- Working knowledge of marketing and perhaps clinical drug development, preferably in uro-oncology area.
- 3 -5 years of experience leading and developing people.
- Global/international experience highly desirable with a natural talent for and understanding of Medical Communication.
- Interest in and understanding of R&D, Medical marketing, and value of good cross-functional relationship between these disciplines creating extra value.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build good working relations both internally and externally.
- Ability to combine strategic vision with tactical hands-on execution and a high work capacity.
- Strong leadership and communication skills. Team player with the ability to work under own initiative, motivate and organise others.
- This role requires a high level of understanding of the business and comprehensive technical and functional skills.
- Strong analytical skills, an ability to evaluate scientific data and medical literature.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.