FM Automation Engineer
- Owner to manage all building automated systems and support projects
- Interface between end user, technical staff and suppliers for all technical equipment, installation or system (Utilities / Facilities).
- Manage external contractors during projects and maintenance activities
- Assist during Swissmedic, FDA, Autorities (...) inspections.
- Assure the complete functionality of all Facilities / Utilities automated systems.
- Perform the preventive and corrective maintenance on facilities automated installations.
- During execution, ensure that maintenance meet business and quality requirements.
- Follow all interventions in GMAO system.
- Follow and implement updates of the systems according to GAMP and Switzerland rules.
- Update the technical and validation documentation after modifications on systems.
- Ensure qualification status for all GxPs systems (building and facilities equipment).
- Establishment and up-date of SOP’s, CML, MML, technical standards for projects and FM.
- Supervise external suppliers.
- Ensure efficient link between Production, Engineering, Product Supply and Administration (HQ) teams.
- Responsible for follow-up on handling of deviation, CAPA and change control according to applicable procedure.
- Responsible to propose improvement/correction from trending on deviation, CAPA, change control.
- Prepare and manage project scope, budget, resource needs, economical evaluation and timeline (Use Project Manual)
- During execution, ensure that projects meet business as well as quality requirements
- Identify and manage project risks
- Update the technical documentation after modification on Electrical / Utilities / Production systems
- Ensure that facility and utilities units comply with all appropriate technical design, installation, commissioning, qualification/validation and operational requirements as well as time and cost requirements
- Ensure a regular awareness to Safety aspects. Actively work to close assigned safety actions.
- Participe to the On-Call Duty (‘’Service de Piquet’’) for all Utilities / facilities / building installations (~1 week / month)
- Automation Engineer (HES or equivalent) or electrical automatician / Technician (ET, BTS or equivalent)
- Experience (minimum 3-5 year) in Pharmaceutical or Chemistrical industry / Engineering
- Background / good knowledge in Electricity
- Ability to obtain the Art. 15 issued by the Switzerland Federal Inspection of high voltage installations ESTI (OIBT; RS 734.27 Art. 15)
- Management of external resources
- Good knowledge in Autocad LT software and Oracle GMAO system
- Good knowledge in Siemens S7, Desigo Insight
- Project Management
- Ability to take decisions and work independently
- Several years of experience in the field of the maintenance and in the exploitation of electric and automated installations (Building Management and Access cntrl systems,…)
- Experience in implementing GMP facilities
- Pharmaceutical experience on documentation during project and operation phases strongly recommended
- Fluent in French and English
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.