Headquartered in Saint-Prex, Switzerland, Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets. The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology and orthopaedics. Ferring has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries. To learn more about Ferring or its products please visit www.ferring.com.
- Promote a Site Safety, Health and Environment policy, in line with Ferring vision and policy
- Participate to risk analysis on EHS significant aspects
- Actively promote safety, occupational health and welfare-minded behavior by raising employee awareness
- Participate and promote activities / projects to reduce environmental footprint
- Develop and deliver local EHS and Security awareness training
- Participate to internal security audits and EHS reviews for new product or process, facility modification, product manufacturing modifications and new equipment/machinery installations
- Participate in maintaining and improve the Emergency Response Plan and Business Continuity Plan
- Follow monitoring employee exposure to chemical and other toxic substances and physical hazards
- Manage and provide advice on protective security measures required
- Participate to internal and external investigations related to injuries, incidents and near misses, perform root cause analysis
- Follow and publish Key Performance Indicators
- Participate in maintaining EHS Management system (ISO 14001, OSHA 18001 and ISO 45001)
- Participate in the organisation of fire business activities (exercises, internal and external training, PPE)
- Participate in ergonomic assessments and risk analysis
- Participate in training organizations, safety drills, etc...
- Report, follow and close EHS event in the tracking system
- Participate to quarterly EHS report, verify data, issue report on time
- Communicate Ferring EHS policy and CSOP in the local organization
- Promote the use of global systems and tools in the local organization
- Support and participate in global EHS projects
- Participate in EHS workshops and other meetings
- Ensure a regular awareness to safety aspects. Actively work to close assigned safety actions
- Degree level in a technical field (process, chemistry, mechanical, etc.)
- "Safety Engineer" diploma or min. "Chargé de Sécurité", recognized by CFST.
- Minimum 1-2 years work experience in a similar position. Experience with environmental and safety activities in GMP or manufacturing environment
- Experience in direct EHS work, complying with regulatory requirements
- Training in core EHS disciplines
- Fundamental understanding of drug manufacturing and technical terms
- Strong leadership and influence management skills
- Ability to take decisions and work independently
- Ability for problems solving
- Good management of priorities
- Project management skills
- Good negotiation. listening and communication skills
- Languages: French and excellent command of English
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.