Digital Opex Business Partner
Ref#: CH-FER-0090 / R0007366
Headquartered in Saint-Prex, Switzerland, Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets. The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics. Ferring has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries. To learn more about Ferring or its products please visit www.ferring.com.
Digital OpEx Business Partner
- Identify and define business requirement together with relevant stakeholders, the PS manufacturing & QC process improvement and digital roadmap to deliver and maintained efficient & standardized processes to reach End to End throughput Time breakthrough performances
- Define and track effort and benefits
- Develop and lead PS network of GPOds, PMs, OpEx team members to deliver the projects as prioritized into the roadmap
- Manage and prioritize demand
- Maximize the work efficiencies and improve the end-users work experience
- Key contributor for defining best PS operational opportunities to improve Costs,Service (lead time, agility,…) and Quality
- Key contributor for streamlining management infrastructure (Key Performance
- Indicators, Performance reviews, reports) through KPIs digitalization, usage of process mining to deliver real time monitored Value Stream mappings,
- Collect and evaluate improvement suggestions from PS staff, define and scope new projects
- Lead cross functional improvement initiatives to simplify processes and increase robustness
- Responsible for organizing and pursuing the business transformation (change management) in the Program/project. It includes organizing that SOP:s in scope are issued and effective.
- Responsible for organizing the work defining and delivering the business processes in the program. It includes gathering the business needs and requirements.
- Responsible as the owner of the business case/justification pursuing the fulfilling of the business justification in the Program
- Responsible for managing the risk and scope in the Program. It includes managing scope changes and lead the CAB meeting.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry especially manufacturing and QC processes
- Experience with project management
- Knowledgeable about change management
- Financial skills, e.g. experience with building business cases and/or benefit tracking models
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong facilitation and consensus-building skills
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Self-motivated, persistent, diplomatic motivator, goal-oriented, effective and keen on working in a cross- functional cross-cultural working environment
- Thorough understanding of the LEAN Philosophy and tools, e.g. Value Stream Mapping.
- Thorough understanding of how LEAN principles can be used to optimise processes.
- Experience with performance management, e.g. implementation of KPIs
- Experience with core system (ERPs, MES, LIMS,…) design and implementation
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
Ferring International Center S.A. as well as all related entities (in the following Ferring) do not accept any candidate submission from unsolicited third parties. Candidates presented by unsolicited third parties (such as recruitment agencies, head hunters etc.), will not be entered into the recruitment process and will not be considered further. Further on, no contractual relationship will result out of such a submission between Ferring and a third party. Ferring is not obligated nor willing to pay any fee to third parties submitting candidates in this manner.
Ferring are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities to all prospective employees within the recruitment process. Ferring complies with and supports all national and local laws pertaining to non-discrimination. Please note that Ferring is supported by Serendi for Talent Acquisition Services. As their Recruitment Process Outsourcing provider Serendi is exclusively in charge of the above-mentioned position. Your data is handled according to the compliance guidelines of Ferring. Please see the Recruitment Data Privacy Statement for more information. If you have any questions your recruiter will be happy to help. www.serendi.com
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.