Demand Planner and CS Administrator Europe
Ref#: CH-FER-0095 / R0007380
- Understand and keep current track on changes of all products in the marketplace, focusing on:
- Brand management
- Marketing strategies
- Life cycle management
- Manage day-to-day use of System Forecast tool Generate statistical forecast. Encourage the M&S to update and maintain the country forecast with monthly detail
- Central Demand Review
- Sanity check of forecast before transmission into Supply Planning tools
- Alert Supply Planning colleagues of any major changes
- Review of Forecast performance/trend with Local Demand Planner
- Document reviews and develop escalation point for Global S&OP
- Communication and products requirement alignment with supply chain actors, sales orders management
- Ensure that delivery, transportation and distribution occurs properly and timely with the right shipping documentation, whilst optimizing costs
- Central point of contact for quality issues and plan of action for recall, quality investigation, traceability inquiry, repack and other pharmaceutical operations
- University degree Logistics/Supply chain or equivalent education in Business administration
- Fluent in English
- Understanding of Demand Planning or Marketing in Pharmaceutical business or supply chain
- Knowledge of import / export / logistic / distribution and customer service
- Good communication skills in writings as well as verbal
- Analytical skills / at ease with data
- Team spirit
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.