Corporate Compensation & Benefits Senior Manager
Ref#: FER-0003 / 317BR
- Manage global reward programs, ensure consistency in the application, provide global design, maintain systems and processes. Ensure compensation policies & guidelines, plans and pay cycles are managed in most effective way and meet overall objectives. Keep management of basic reward elements aligned throughout the organization to ensure impact and efficiency of investements.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, guidelines and global standards for area of expertise; implement processes, systems and tools making sure reward programs are effectively delivered.
- Ensure compensation programs are consistently managed and program design is aligned to Ferring’s reward strategies, business objectives and priorities, market levels and trends.
- Process management and continual improvement of annual pay cycle administration, incl. budget allocation, bonus payouts and promotions; leverage system application and monitor compliance, targeted distribution levels and utilization of pay for performance.
- Global process ownership for job grading; provide strong technical expertise, solutions, processes and tools, and clear roles and responsibilities to support decision making with quality and speed, while keeping overall consistency and customer appreciation.
- Maintain and further develop compensation scheme design and process management in Global HRIS system, ensure process documentation, HR and Manager communication and training.
- Administration, reviews and updates of global and executive compensation schemes, such as global bonus plans and long term incentives; support executive management and HR with pay package proposals for senior leaders and key positions.
- Run Total Rewards projects from the CoE with global reach, manage international project teams; support regional/local initiatives that can contribute to CoE’s objectives and be further leveraged.
- Contribute to the development of Ferring’s overall reward programs and strategies and the evolution of practices at every appropriate level of the organization.
- Provide expertise and consultation, training and education to HR and senior management to foster overall compliance, market competitiveness and effectiveness of our reward programs.
- Help the organization getting access to external data, benchmarking and trends, conducting analysis of data to ensure Ferring’s reward practices maintain state-of-the-art and support employer of choice.
- University degree in BA, with further specialization in HR Mgmt or related discipline
- 5-8 years of experience in the area of C&B
- Extensive knowledge in global grading acquired through comprehensive business experience, application and technical qualification
- Profound knowledge around Compensation HRIS
- Experience in HR Analytics as a plus
- Corporate and international experience desirable, with talent for cross-cultural and virtual working
- Communication, influencing and language skills
- Project and vendor management skills
- Process planning, organizing and controlling skills
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.