Ref#: CH-FER-0088 / R0007382
- Contribute to proper and effective administrative, financial, tax and asset management, in compliance with existing fiscal and civil regulations, as well as with specific company policies and accounting principles, including FA Manual and internal control system.
- Contributing, in respect of the guidelines provided by the superior company officer, the requirements of company departments and the corporate department, to the management of ordinary payment transactions, verification of account transactions.
- Ensures accurate accounting records for company receipts and/or disbursements.
- Performs accounts payable duties in accordance with respective payment terms and instructions
- Process AP invoices
- Prepare AP payments based on payments terms and Ferring payment cycle
- Follow up of reminders
- Prepare and review supplier creation and / or supplier modification form before submission to Finance Manager and AP Master Data
- Ensures all expenses reports are accurate and duly approved.
- Contribute to the registration/booking of all outgoing transactions using Ferring accounting software and in compliance with Ferring accounting policies, procedures and internal control system.
- Commercial Maturity or equivalent
- Federal Diploma of Higher Education Chartered Specialist in Accounting and Financial Management is a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an international Accounts Payable Department
- Preferred experience in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare company
- A "strong" Team player
- Very good knowledge in French (speaking and writing)
- Good command in English (advanced level)
- Swiss citizen or Swiss work permit
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.