Thermoplastic Composites Scientist
- Optimize methods for mass production of thermoplastic composites laminates.
- Interface with the material development team and provide feedback on product quality.
- Identify critical steps in the process, provide and validate ideas for process improvements.
- Set-up and use test methods for laminate performance.
- Provide processing support to customers.
- Document work and present to stake holders in various business functions.
- Higher education in Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering, Polymer Science or other relevant field.
- Good understanding of thermoplastic composites and polymer properties.
- Experience with lamination methods of thermoplastic composites.
- Hands-on mentality and strong focus on results.
- Knowledge of composites testing methods and ability to implement these.
- Knowledge of basic statistical analysis techniques preferably experience with DoE.
- Good interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- Strict adherence to company safety (EHS) policies and procedures.
- Availability for occasional travel up to 25%.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.