Technical Product Engineer
- Active engagement in automotive specific product development processes; initiating and follow-up of work orders for compounding and testing of new formulations and report out of the results to stakeholders.
- Participate as project member in technology projects
- Provide product market support to the commercial team
- To maintain, develop, generate and share knowledge of SABIC© products by doing research and troubleshooting throughout the automotive value chain.
- Maintaining and updating results and databases in IT systems.
- Education in chemical technology, analytical chemistry or mechanical engineering at Bachelor level
- Affinity towards product technology and preferably in the automotive market.
- Knowledge and experience in the field of polymers, material properties and statistics
- You are a team worker with a good social antenna and a persuasive and challenging attitude.
- You must be able to speak and write fluently English and Dutch (Other languages will be an asset)
- Preferably you have experience in a manufacturing environment
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.