STAMAX (PP/LGF) Specialist
- The candidate will champion STAMAX development. Expansion in offering of STAMAX wire-coated solutions via advanced product designs and process improvements will be key-elements. On top, support and optimization of existing lines (EU, US, CN) will also be part of the assignment.
- In this respect, the main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Developing new innovative products, and assisting our manufacturing organization and our marketing organization in bringing products to the market.
- Leading innovation projects in an integrated and multi-disciplinary approach with other departments.
- Providing support to the business and manufacturing as needed to help troubleshoot and optimize performance.
- Optimizing current STAMAX process and existing product portfolio – up to full-scale implementation of proposed solutions.
- Addressing new process concepts, targeting a continuous innovation and improved sustainability of our portfolio in the market.
- Establish and grow global STAMAX technology expertise. Accelerate in-company STAMAX knowledge via training programs.
- Built relationship with key-suppliers.
- Master or Ph.D. in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated technology excellence with proven ability of project management and coordination.
- Affinity with product development along with sound understanding of materials, knowledge of process is a plus.
- Ability to think out-of-the-box combined with pragmatism.
- Proven capability to convert ideas/concepts into full-scale realization.
- Self-driven and proactive with the ability to identify and lead innovative opportunities.
- Ability to communicate complex technical ideas effectively in both technical and commercial environments.
- Critical observer as well as a conceptual and analytical thinker.
- Team player being able to drive and operate in cross-functional and global teams.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- More than 5 years of relevant experience – manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Green belt in 6-sigma is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.