Market development & technical support engineer
- Secure effective implementation/commercialization of new products in close alignment with key external and internal stakeholders using for all SABIC Petchem polymers.
- Translate key market and technology trends/needs/developments within an application segment/industry into concrete value creation opportunities with a solid business case.
- Provide expertise and effective technical support to existing and potential new clients and build “value adding” customer relationships.
- Monitor, understand and influence the regulatory landscape for the respective industry and drive implementation of identified consequences in the organisation.
- First point of contact for all technical queries, and responsible for the qualification and technical approval of product solutions at customers.
- Strongly promote and increase market awareness of SABIC’s brand and market solutions (tradeshows, press releases, webinars, articles, etc.)
- Introduce new products in the market and follow-up of “technical customer approvals”
- Market analysis leading to development programs that support SABIC’ growth strategy
- Identifying new customers / prospects /opportunities for the full SABIC Petrochemicals Polymer portfolio.
- Manage technical interface with OEM, Converters, Distributors, Machine Manufacturers etc.
- Represent SABIC in external regulatory committees
- Manage technical polymer value trainings to market our portfolio to sales & customers.
- Present SABIC value propositions and new market solutions on external Conferences and Exhibitions
- Secure that “unmet customer needs” are voiced in the definition of development programs related to the execution of business strategy.
- Bachelor+ or Academics (e.g., Polymer, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Food technology,…)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related business and/or technology environment
- Solid knowledge in plastics film processing including multilayer film and lamination.
- Proven business acumen and experience
- Ability to lead, direct, guide, plan & develop new projects & programs at customer
- Excellent collaborative, presentation, and communication skills; goal oriented, decisive, focused
- Preferably experience in regulatory matters
- Languages: English essential; knowledge of German and/or French an asset
- Willingness to travel (approximately 30-40%)
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.