Junior Sales Manager Chemicals
- Execute sales activities in line with the business plans and Sales plans
- Acquire new customers and develop the sales of existing and new products
- Negotiate sales contracts under the supervision of the Sales Manager and/or Regional Business Manager
- Build and maintain long term multi-level profitable relationships with customers
- Manage overall product balances by purchase/sales/swaps in order to optimize running of assets
- Ensure a smooth process with all involved parties (internal and external) of the entire sales transaction (follow up from contracts entering till final payment)
- Track and inform relevant marketing intelligence information on competition, S/D balance, new trends, pricing developments, etc.
- Create and improve new analytics tools to get comprehensive insights into our business data using database development and analytics,
- Develop and support digital sales processes
- Academic degree
- Good knowledge about IT environment and ambitions/skills to further develop the digitalization business data and Sales processes using database development and analytics
- Fluent in English (international business language)
- Negotiation skills (value-based selling process)
- Strong analytical skills, ability to think and work with business concepts
- Strong communication skills and excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to co-operate with multiple stakeholders of different cultures
- Dynamic and Agile attitude
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.