Senior Operations Strategy Consultant
Südostdeutschland, Bavaria, Germany
Ref#: OSR-0029 - 85551
- Be responsible for the operations strategy at the company
- Set and adhere to project timelines, outline and ensure resources required for successful implementation of initiatives, and monitor the results
- Identify technology needs and manage the successful rollout of innovative technologies, including testing and training plans
- Close interaction with CEO, COO, CTO
- Establish a successful stakeholder management
- Studies in physics, electrical engineering, or equivalent (PhD or MBA is an asset)
- Several years of professional experience in defining operations strategy, preferably in consultancy background
- Deep understanding of the semiconductors industry with acquired knowledge in operations/line management/continuous improvement/supply chain management/procurement/lean services
- Overview of the sector’s technology and business needs
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (any other language is a plus)
- Flexible working hour regulations
- Having influence on board’ decision
- The chance to takeover business responsibility after 1-3 years
- Travel <10%
- Flexible working mode possible (e.g. 1-day home office)
- Cooperation in a highly innovative environment
- Attractive salary and company pension scheme
- The chance to participate in the company through a reduced share purchase
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.