VCSEL Analytics Engineer
- Planning, execution, evaluation, presentation and discussion of the results with the development engineers of the VCSEL team
- Setup and/or modification of the necessary measurement setups for the special demands of VCSEL characterization
- Design, measurement and evaluation of special test structures to analyze in detail single parameters of the VCSEL device. Feedback the results to the process- and chip developers.
- M.Sc. Physics or comparable and several years of work experience in VCSEL characterization
- Experience in optical/electrical metrology
- Pronounced experimental skills
- strong analytical thinking and creativity
- strong communication skills in presentation and writing
- very good knowledge of the English language
You will benefit from
- Flexible working hour regulations
- Extensive further education offers
- Cooperation in a highly innovative environment
- Attractive salary and our company pension scheme
- The chance to participate in the company through a reduced share purchase
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.