As a strategic partner, we support larger national and international companies on a mid- and long-term basis in all their external recruiting, candidates search and employer branding tasks. Our solutions are innovative, our service quality is excellent and we use the latest leading edge e-Sourcing methods.
For our Onsite Client Delivery Team, we are looking for a Recruiter On-site to represent Serendi at our client site in the region of Oberpfalz, Germany
The function will deliver recruiting services to our clients in on- and offsite locations. Our client is a big player in the high-tech industry.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides advice to Hiring Managers in the creation of the specific job profiles, conducts Intakes with them and act as point of contact for the entire recruitment process
- Conducts personal interviews together with the client´s hiring panel (line manager, HR etc.) and performs/organizes various assessments and test
- Acts as the operational interface for 3rd party providers
- Maintains relevant rata for reporting for invoicing, KPIs and SLAs on our ATS and client’s ATS. Provides weekly reports to the client
- Manages the offer related information and monitors the offer and contract processes where in scope
- Keeps proactively the relationship with HMs and HR regarding ongoing recruitments, candidates, feedback etc
- Assures timely feedback and communication with the candidates to support a positive candidate experience
- Ongoing consulting on the quality and development of our client‘s recruiting processes
- Supports the clients recruitment marketing efforts on various channels such as social media and university events
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional with the following profile:
- 2-5 years in agency recruiting with strong client interface or an in-house recruiter role in a high-tech, IT, engineering, R&D environment
- Fluent in German and English
- Good knowledge of the local talent market for engineering/high tech profiles and experience in managing them through a recruitment process
- Excellent communication skills to relate with stakeholders across hierarchies and functions as well as the ability to provide quality service and professional attention to both candidates and hiring managers
- Capability to prioritize and attention to detail paired with operational readiness, independent working style and team spirit
What we offer:
We are a young, dynamic and international team offering the opportunity of being part of an open and growing organization and an environment where we strongly believe it is a team effort to deliver high level services to our client.
If you are interested and would like to know more about this opportunity please apply on our career page and attach your CV in English.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.