Prozessentwicklungsingenieur für Messtechnik
Ref#: OSR-0005 - 81326
- You are responsible for the further development and optimization of electro-optical metrological systems and processes
- You participate in the conceptual design, evaluation, specification, procurement and transfer of new metrological equipment and processes
- You create statistical evaluations of process results, and you are involved in deriving improvement actions
- You are the contact person and expert for questions concerning measurement technology and pick & place systems in the field of laser diode production EOL
- You support the system responsible in terms of technical problem solving
- You work in collaboration with other departments in production and development
- You are liable for the determination and optimization of the process parameters by suitable methods (SPC, DoE, 6 Sigma)
- You have a successfully completed degree in electrical engineering, physics, mechatronics or microsystem technology
- You bring at least 3 years of experience in engineering background, especially in electro-optical metrology
- You are proficient in one of the modern programming languages, such as C-Sharp, C ++, Matlab, Python or JAVA and your design knowledge is beneficial
- You are a communicative and team-oriented personality with an independent and responsible way of working.
- You are goal – oriented, analytical, motivated and prepared for new challenges.
- You demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- flexible working time and workplace regulations
- an attractive salary and our company pension plans
- extensive continuing education programs
- the opportunity to participate in the company through reduced share purchase
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.