Entwicklungsingenieur (m/w) Vorentwicklung MOVPE Epitaxie
- development of epitaxial growth processes for innovative optoelectronic components by MOVPE/MOCVD
- design, realization and evaluation of novel epitaxial structures and process parameters
- planning and executing complex experiments on different epitaxy tools
- leading and supporting interdisciplinary development projects
- collaborating with external partners and research institutions
- reporting and discussing important results internally, but also externally at project partners or international conferences
- leading and supporting the process transfer between predevelopment and product development
- an MS in Materials Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Physics or other technical degree
- a PhD in the field of epitaxy, preferentially MOVPE/MOCVD
- experience with different semiconductor characterization methods
- a structured approach to execute and to evaluate experiments
- both strong communication skills and the ability to succinctly summarize data and findings
- both a team-player as well as a self-driven attitude
- very good knowledge of English
- flexible working hours and workplace regulations
- an attractive salary and our company pension plan
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.