Entwicklungsingenieur Analytic Nitride
- Contribute to a better understanding of fundamental mechanisms of nitride LEDs
- Charge carrier transport and recombination processes and internal absorption losses
- Plan, execute, evaluate and interpret the respective experiments
- (photoluminescence, absorption measurement, cathodoluminescence, electroluminescence)
- Planning of experiments and discussion of results in closest cooperation with the nitride epitaxy group
- Lead own projects, which address fundamental issues about the efficiency improvement in nitride LEDs
- Analytical support to various LED projects
- PhD in the area of nitride semiconductors, ideally spectroscopy, otherwise more than 4 years respective work experience
- Pronounced analytical thinking
- Ability to work effectively with teams
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to clearly present complex data
- Strong persuasive power
- Motivated by complex problems
- Very good knowledge of the English language
You will benefit from
- Flexible working hour regulations
- Extensive further education offers
- Cooperation in a highly innovative environment
- Attractive salary and our company pension scheme
- The chance to participate in the company through a reduced share purchase
Apply now and upgrade your career within a position that challenges you professionally and offers many extras.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.