Entwicklungs-Ingenieur (m/w) für Technologie-Integration
Ref#: OSR-0016 - 78448
- Development of III-V semiconductor chip technologies
- Discussion of requirements with internal and external customers
- Planning of experiments and surveying of execution
- Assessment and evaluation of experimental results
- Understanding and solution of design and process problems
- Project management
- Expert in technology integration of opto-electronical devices,
- Deep understanding of device physics and opto-electrical parameters
- Creativity, engagement, ability to work under pressure
- Ability to drive and make decisions
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent English communication skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering (Focus on Semiconductor-Technology)
- Nanotechnology or Microsystems-Engineering experience
- Ph.D. degree desired
- Practical experience in the semiconductor industry is highly appreciated
- Flexible working hour regulations
- Extensive further education offers
- Cooperation in a highly innovative environment
- Attractive salary and our company pension scheme
- The chance to participate in the company through a reduced share purchase
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.