Commodity Business Manager (m/w)
Ref#: OSR-0018 - 80731
OSRAM Opto Semiconductors is one of the world's leading manufacturers of optoelectronic semiconductors. At our production sites in Europe, the USA and Asia we create innovative solutions in the fields of lighting, sensor technology and visualization.
Your new responsibilities
- Commodity Business Manager for manufacturing equipment in the area Frontend Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Management of a cross-functional, multi-site team
- Definition and implementation of a cross-site supplier and procurement strategy
- Negotiotion of global framework contracts for the purchase of manufacturing equipment including spare and wear parts
- Contract and price negotiation of global and local individual projects
- Supplier Management
- Purchasing Controlling
- Steering of sourcing projects for new technologies and alternative suppliers
- Implementation of cost-cutting measures
- Demand Management
What we look for
- Studies in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or industrial engineering
- Several years of professional experience in the field of technical purchasing, sales or semiconductor process technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Intercultural experience desired
- Outstanding decision making skills, strategical thinking, assertiveness and team orientation
- Result orientation (compliance with the target costs, the target date and the defined quality for all materials and machines to be procured)
- Secure handling of MS Office and other popular programs
- Flexible working hour regulations
- Extensive further education offers
- Cooperation in a highly innovative environment
- Attractive salary and our company pension scheme
- The chance to participate in the company through a reduced share purchase
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.