Technical Account Manager - Automotive
- Identifies, develops and executes (new) business opportunities, primarily from a technical angle at assigned Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and other specifying customers, focused primarily on Specialties SBU products and services. Serves as the lead person in the company for the technical and technology departments at the assigned customers, connecting them with the relevant internal functions.
- Commits to all the terms of EHS&S and complies with the law and company policies
- Identifies (new) customer needs/requirements, and leads the processes of converting those to competitively advantaged material solutions, especially where these are technically more complex
- Supports the selling of new material solutions to the assigned OEMs using value management principles, and shares the success broadly for translation opportunities
- Meets the required targets for the specific projects at the assigned OEMs
- Serves as the lead contact point between different technical functions within the customers' organization and for the company
- Builds, develops and maintains relationships with key customer technical decision makers
- Provides and shares timely consolidated techno-commercial information & intelligence
- Bachelor or Master degree in Plastics or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years technical (field) experience in B2B technical products
- Fluent in French and English, verbal and written
- Proficient practical experience in process oriented tools, such as Kaizen, Six Sigma GB/BB certified, LEAN, FMEA
- Strong technical ability in identifying opportunities to positioning material solutions
- Demonstrated expertise in application development, product design and/or processing/troubleshooting for engineering thermoplastics resins & compounds
- Proven interpersonal and collaborative skills - excels in high performing teams in a multicultural environment
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.