Supplier Development Engineer
- Implement the APQP process between Johnson Electric and the Suppliers for Projects
- Execute assessment of new potential suppliers in form of on-site VDA6.3 audits
- Recommend Suppliers for new parts in accordance with European HQ
- Evaluate PPAP's coming up from projects and assist with new release according automotive QS9000 standards
- Implement Supplier Development program; e.g. lead-time reduction, process improvement, cost reduction or quality improvement
- Ensure setup and follow-up of actions depending on results of Supplier Performance Rating (SPR) for all suppliers within the dedicated commodities
- Msc/Bsc or adequate professional experience in Engineering ideally combined with advanced training in Quality
- Min. 3 years of experience on similar position, preferably in automotive industry
- Experience with Raw metal parts, Stamping metal parts, and ideally with Coating/Plating, surface protection processes
- Experience as auditor in process audits is a must
- Practice in working with standards ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949 and/or QS 9000. Knowledge about further standards as e.g. VDA 6.3 will be an additional plus
- Advanced English knowledge, written and spoken
- Professional curiosity, problem solving and initiative; good understanding of production and easiness in dealing with technical environment
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Dynamic and positive personality with passion to challenge the status quo and drive tasks to completion with minimum supervision
- Willingness to travel in Europe region (up to 30%)
- International and dynamical working environment
- Being part of a newly establishing and worldwide known manufacturing company
- Opportunity for continues development
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.