As a strategic partner, we support larger national and international companies on a mid- and long-term basis in all their external recruiting, candidates search and employer branding tasks. Our solutions are innovative, our service quality is excellent and we use the latest leading edge e-Sourcing methods.
For our Client Delivery Team, we are looking for a
This role will provide administration support for the Client Delivery Team regarding interview scheduling, data maintenance and team requirements out of Niš, Serbia.
- Schedule interviews between Hiring Managers, candidates and Recruiters for various sites and clients in a timely and professional manner
- Assure room booking for Face to Face interviews and organize conference calls for phone interviews
- Provide candidates, Hiring Manager and Recruiters with relevant information on interview location, time, travel etc
- Distribute and download online assessments and assure candidates complete it in time, inform the interviewers and candidates of the results
- Organize travel according to interview scheduling if required
- Overlook all candidate travel expense and assure correct documentation for processing in the payment process
- Monitor data correctness and consistency through list reports and on weekly Serendi and client reporting
- 1-2 years in a role focused on coordination and organization of appointments (hospitality, PA, recruitment etc.), ideally gained within an international environment
- Excellent communication skills and high customer focus
- Very organized with good time management and quick in understanding and learning
- Used to work under pressure and ability to set the right priorities
- Proficiency in English (orally and in written), any other European language is a plus (German, French)
- Generally IT savvy. MS Office skills (Outlook and Excel) any other office application
What we offer:
We are a young, dynamic and international team offering the opportunity of being part of an open minded and growing organization and an environment where we strongly believe it is a team effort to deliver high service levels to our clients.
- Working in a close-knit environment
- Flexible working hours and getting experience in different European markets
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.