Production Team Leader
- Lead a team of workers in production shift to be in line with the set objectives and act as a team
- Organize/plan the resources to reach 100% production order fulfilment
- Establishing efficient communication between management / departments and operators
- Manage/ensure that operations are done according to current working standards, control plan and process manual
- Responsible for inventory of materials and products on and around production line
- Ensuring that work is done in accordance to health and safety standards and participates in ensuring the functioning of the quality system in accordance with the quality standards
- Msc/Bcs in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
- Minimum two years similar work experience gained preferably in Automotive/ Manufacturing industry
- Advanced human soft skills and experience in leading a team of workers
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Team and shift work capable
- High responsibility and technical understanding
- Fluency in English is preferred
- Willing to learn continuous
- International and dynamical working environment,
- Being part of a newly establishing and worldwide known manufacturing company,
- Opportunity for continues development.
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up to be notified of future opportunities
Serendi is a recruitment service provider with its headquarters in Switzerland. Our clients are large Swiss or international companies.
We manage the entire recruitment process for our client companies - including sourcing of candidates. Candidates are selected based on how well their experience and qualifications match our clients position requirements.
We source and screen thousands of candidates and applications per year and recommend the most qualified candidates to our clients.
If you want to apply for one of the open positions with one of our clients you can do this through this website. Please enter the required data and upload your CV. Our recruitment consultants will screen your application very thoroughly. You will receive via email constant updates on the status of your application. Please apply for each position you are interested in.